Town-planning advice: District Plans, Resource Management Act, Building Act, Local Government Act, Council by-laws, consent and permit procedures and applications.
When all that is done, going sailing on the Hauraki Gulf.
- Land use and subdivision resource consent applications, involving approval procedures, committee hearings.
- Expert planning witness and evidence over Plan Changes, Appeals, Hearings.
- Applications including - Existing Use Rights, Certificate of Compliance, Notified and Non-notified Land Use consents, Section 125 Extensions, Section 127 Amendments, Section 357 Objections, Subdivision, Outline plan of Works.
- Property development potential & feasibility assessment.
- Landscape assessment and plan preparation.