Simon Yates Independent Town Planner  
Introduction Company Profile Project Assistance Past Projects Contact
Town-planning advice: District Plans, Resource Management Act, Building Act, Local Government Act, Council by-laws, consent and permit procedures and applications.
  • Land use and subdivision resource consent applications, involving approval procedures, committee hearings.
  • Expert planning witness and evidence over Plan Changes, Appeals, Hearings.
  • Applications including - Existing Use Rights, Certificate of Compliance, Notified and Non-notified Land Use consents, Section 125 Extensions, Section 127 Amendments, Section 357 Objections, Subdivision, Outline plan of Works.
  • Property development potential & feasibility assessment.
  • Landscape assessment and plan preparation.
When all that is done, going sailing on the Hauraki Gulf.